WOD BPD Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOD BPD Game

The Thin Blue Line

Edward Green Breaks Ground On The Veklerov Building

admin of doom +3
    admin of doom +3

Edward Green Breaks Ground On The Veklerov Building Empty Edward Green Breaks Ground On The Veklerov Building

Post  admin of doom +3 Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Edward Green, along with several prominent Biloxi business people, was at the ground breaking ceremony for the Veklerov Building at the corner of Camp Wilkes Rd and Brasher Rd. Green gave a short speech.

"This 60 story building will be named after my maternal grandfather, Dimitri Veklorov, a man who taught me the value hard work, grit, and determination as a way to success. The construction of this building, done with only local companies and local workers, will be a shot in the arm to the our economy and once the building is completed the offices and research center that have already purchased space in the building will provide continued employment for thousands of Biloxi residences. Where others have failed to pull us out of this recession, with hard work, grit, and determination we, the people of Biloxi, will pull ourselves out."

(PM me with any questions. Having your sheet up on the Google Doc character sheet (http://bit.ly/fDTdJB) and shared with link, would allow me to see if you have any dots or contacts that could grant you additional information.)

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:29 pm