WOD BPD Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOD BPD Game

The Thin Blue Line

2 posters

If I Should Die Before I Wake Aftermath

admin of doom +3
    admin of doom +3

If I Should Die Before I Wake Aftermath  Empty If I Should Die Before I Wake Aftermath

Post  admin of doom +3 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Incident: Multiple Homicide

Incident Date: 2/9/11

Incident Time: 630 Hours

Detectives on Scene: Det. 3rd Grade Lily Ayer, Det. 3rd Grade Jennifer Tadej

Officers on Scene: Patrolman John Samuelson, Patrol Man Key Wuchang

Technician on Scene: May Grimes

On Wednesday Februray 2, 2011 around 630 hours, ten calls came in of children dead under suspicious circumstances. Each child had been choked with sand. A tetractys was drawn on the underside of each of the beds and a thin layer of sand covered the bodies. Detectives on scene found that all children had been dosed with heavy amounts of cold or allergy medicine, enough to force them into a deep state of sleep.. Bruising in the throat suggested something was forced down their throats and sand was poured down. A printed off copy of a occult ritual was found in the bottom drawer of one of the parents bedrooms. The parents are now under investigation for the murder of their children.
    WoDerator
    WoDerator

If I Should Die Before I Wake Aftermath  Empty Re: If I Should Die Before I Wake Aftermath

Post  WoDerator Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:48 pm

I see what you did there ;p

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:15 am