WOD BPD Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOD BPD Game

The Thin Blue Line

4 posters

Come, Mister Tally Man

admin of doom +3
    admin of doom +3

Come, Mister Tally Man Empty Come, Mister Tally Man

Post  admin of doom +3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Rated R for serial murder and suggestive themes.

Mental ••••
    Physical •
    Social ••

Detective Frank Zalpata realized he may be on the trail of a deadly serial killer. Each body has been marked with a hash mark, postmortem. Sam Satterwhite was found Thursday, marked with |. Gordon Long was found Friday, marked with ||. Corey Bachand was found Saturday, marked with III. But when Lewis Goldsberry was found Sunday marked with five tally marks, Captain Brenda Hayes brings additional detectives onto the case to help track down the missing body and help catch this quick moving serial killer.

2-4 Players (Any BPD employee, though Homicide detectives given preference)

3-4 hour session.

Last edited by admin of doom +3 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    admin of doom +3
    admin of doom +3

Come, Mister Tally Man Empty Re: Come, Mister Tally Man

Post  admin of doom +3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Questions to possible players: Any one have a character whose scary good with math, like the dude from numbers?
    What is your characters marital or relationship status?
    If married or in a relationship, are there any infidelity issues?
    Is your character a barfly?

Thanks.
    Devin Valentijn
    Devin Valentijn

Post  Devin Valentijn Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Jordan, I'd be interested in the case, although it isn't my character's specialty. I have a few decent mental rolls to fall back on. Devin is the kind of person who would be good at math, although he's played by me (a person who never really finds any connection between math and the real world). He's not scary good, but he is "ace his high school calculus class" good.
    As for relationships, he hasn't got any. He corresponds dutifully with his family, but beyond that he's all work and no play. Ever since his sister went missing he's had trouble connecting with people.
    He is not a barfly in that he doesn't have the barfly merit, although he tends to spend a lot of time at Mac's.
    Joe Burke
    Joe Burke

Post  Joe Burke Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Burke is in. Nothing special with numbers. He's serially single, nothing serious for a while. No barfly merit, but not above trying to charm his way in somewhere on occasion.
    admin of doom +3
    admin of doom +3

Post  admin of doom +3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Okay. As long as Wednesday works we should be good to go. Edwin do you think you could get to a place with enough connection for a voice chat?
    Sue Miller
    Sue Miller

Post  Sue Miller Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Include Sue. She is no genius or anything, but she should be reasonable with numbers (though her player is not). She is single and has negative issues from her previous superior hitting on her and being a dick. I don't think I'd call her a bar fly, but it's definitely a scene she would go to occasionally.

P.S. I seem to have experience. Anyone have any free time tonight or Tuesday evening and want to help me spend it? Plus getting a chance to just chat not in game? (I am specifically thinking Si or Jordon, since I get to see Will and Edwin all the time.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:43 pm